At Xanadu Luxury we encourage and welcome new articles & ideas from writers, bloggers, and enthusiasts. You do not need to have any formal writing experience, or have been published elsewhere to write for Xanadu Luxury. Our own editors will be able to assist you when publishing the final piece.
Please note that whilst we cannot pay for external writing or photography, here at Xanadu Luxury we pride ourselves on being an open platform for new writing/photography talent to showcase their work to a wider, international audience.
If you are interested in writing for Xanadu Luxury whether it be online or in print, please send a brief outline of the article you would like to write, the approximate word count, the date on which you could practically submit the article, and examples of any previous work you have had published, if possible.
We are keen to support our writers/photographers by including name credits, websites etc. for readers to link directly to them.
Please Read Before Submitting
Please refer to the following points before sending in your article or story to Xanadu Luxury:
- Familiarise yourself with the style and content of existing features before sending in any stories or article ideas.
- As a general guide, our feature articles range from 500 words to 1,500 words.
- Articles must be non-promotional. Any promotional-based articles should be sent to the advertising department.
- Please make sure you are aware of the copyright status for any articles/images supplied.
- All photographs submitted need to be high resolution, a minimum of 300dpi.
- Be aware that if your work is selected for inclusion, that it may appear in supplements, online and licensed editions in other countries. By submitting an article you consent for this use.
We looking for forward to working with you and thank you for your interest in Xanadu Luxury and its readers.
You can email your pitch to our team at email@example.com